Carol Wang is a leadership coach, life coach, team coach and a coaching trainer and leadership trainer. She focuses on applying coaching, team coaching and training for leadership and organization development. Her leadership coaching clients range from new leaders to C-level executives. She coaches them to be more aware of their values, purpose, strength and level of effectiveness and how to use the awareness to become a more effective leader. She trains and mentors new coaches. She also provides coaching to new immigrants to support them and their families on the transition to the new country.
At Coppei Collective: Carol Wang coaches’ leaders, managers and new hires. With her background as an engineer, manager and executives, she understands clients’ challenges quickly and brings clients the learning and actions relevant to the business. Her coaching brings the benefits on business impact as well as the personal growth. Her training on the neuroscience advanced coaching helped her clients in the technology and business world understand why and how the personal growth can happen so they leave her coaching with growth as well as knowledge and tools to grow themselves.
Experience: In Carol’s coaching and training career, the clients that Carol provided services spans across IT, Internet, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Manufacturing, Automotive and Financial service industries. Prior to current career, Carol was the Chief Technology Officer and the director of Emerging Technology Institute of IBM China Development Lab. She had worked for IBM for 15 years. She took different positions in IBM including engineer, technical leader, development manager and director. She has rich experience of leadership and management. She led large cross-culture and cross-department teams and projects.
Education and Training:
• The Coaches Training Institute, Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC), Co-active Leadership Program
• International Coaching Federation, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
• Team Coaching International, Team Coaching
• BEabove Leadership, Certified NeuroTransformational Coach (CNTC), Train the Trainer Program
• CRR Global, Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching (ORSC) Fundamentals
• Peter F.Drucker Academy China, Certified 4D Leadership System Trainer
• Effective Personal Leadership, Project Management Institute (PMI);
• Beijing Jiaotong University, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)on Computer Applications in Traffic and Transportation management, Master’s Degree on Computer Engineering
Trainings and Workshops Conducted:
• Team Effectiveness
• Manager as a Coach
• Leadership from the Inside Out
• 5 Behaviors of a High-Performance Team
• Advanced Communication for Technical Leaders
• 7 Level Effectiveness of personal, group and organization
• Agile for Managers and Executives
• Unconscious Bias Training for Managers
• Where are you? – Workshop for New Immigrant Transition
Leadership today: Know who you are and be responsible for the world around you.
What clients say about Carol:
• “I trust her. I can feel her unconditional love and support there for me all the time. And yet, she is fearless to speak out her intuition and challenge me to move to the direction that I want.”
• “Carol’s experience from her technology and leadership background together with her coaching skills had deep and practical impact on me….”
• “I am amazed by her ability to turn my confusion to clarity, and uncertainty to determination.”
• Important qualities Carol brings to her clients…
• A connection with client with no judgement. She meets where the client is and bring the client to higher levels of consciousness, focus on business impact as well as personal growth.
When not working: Carol believes that coaching is not just a profession, but a lifestyle. When she is not working, she tries new things that she has not tried before, such as poetry, painting, stand-up comedy and Akashic record reading to explore herself and life. She also likes writing, yoga, hiking and jogging. For her time spent with her teenage son is time to love and learn to love.