Christina is an experienced executive coach who works with leaders and individuals around the world to reach their fullest potential. She focuses on helping leaders find meaningful work that adds significance and fulfillment to their lives and careers. Christina specializes in executive presence, group dynamics, and identifying verbal and nonverbal communication patterns while helping clients become aware of their impact. Through her experience in leadership and as a facilitator, she has also helped multiple companies and teams develop systems that support rapid growth.
At Coppei Collective:
Experience: Christina has extensive experience as a healthcare executive and as the founder and leader for several start-up organizations. As a leader in business, she has a strong history of helping organizations make giant leaps in operational and financial growth. Christina has coached and group coached numerous leaders at all levels in the tech industry, as well as the financial and healthcare industries. Her past clients include Ernst & Young (EY), Expedia, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Pivotal, and numerous startup co-founders. She also specializes in group or team coaching helping tech leaders to shift and grow with the constant moving terrain of tech.
Christina currently serves as a Lecturer with the Interpersonal Development Program at UC Berkeley Haas, where she teaches two MBA courses: the Pursuit of Meaningful Work and People Development.
Education and Training: Christina is a graduate of Boston University’s School of Management with a focus on Organizational Behavior and has an MS in Organizational Development from the University of San Francisco. She was also selected to be a 2014/15 Stanford H4A Fellow. Christina received her coaching certification from the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) and is a graduate of the 10-month CTI Leadership program. She has a second coaching training certification with the Strozzi Institute and she holds a Professional Coach Certification (PCC) from the International Coach Federation. Christina is also certified in the Leadership Circle Profile, Collective Leadership Assessment, and the Hogan 360 Assessment.
Trainings and Workshops Offered:
- Leadership Circle 360 for individuals or teams
- Hogan for individuals or teams
- Improv for Leaders
- 6 Month Leadership Development Program for leaders or teams
- 10 Month Leadership Circle Program for teams
- Team Coaching
- Group Coaching with various topics including Feedback and Vision
Leadership Today: I love the work of Robert Kegan from Havard about helping leaders grow into self authorization as this prepares leaders for the VUCA world. Because only 35% of people grow into this stage of leadership development, organizations have high demand for these skill sets.
What clients say about Christina McFadden:
- Christina is an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped me explore my edges, boundaries, strengths, and areas of growth. I feel like, in the time we’ve known each other, I’ve grown into a different person entirely. I’m super excited about the changes to keep on rolling.~ VP of Marketing
- Christina has truly transformed the way I see myself and manage my professional and personal lives. She has equipped me with so many tools by way of real reflection. Not always the easiest to hear, the observations and feedback she had for me spoke to me in a way that my defenses were down the very same day I first met her. That speaks to her skills, personality, and authenticity. And for that, I am grateful to her, and to my company for allowing our paths to cross. ~ VP of Engineering
- I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with Christina and for the wisdom and joyfulness she brings to her work. She asks sharp questions, really listens, improvs and pushes into unexpected directions, and lights up exciting new pathways. Unusually insightful -- her process wasn't at all what I expected and was just what I needed. ~ Head of Strategy
Important qualities Christina McFadden brings to her clients: Honest, upfront, playful, space for her client to show up completely, and support for her clients to make big steps.
When Not Working: Christina studies improv and acting and is currently serving as President of the Board of BATS Improv in San Francisco. She lives with her husband and their 3 black cats and can often be found traveling the world. Her love of travel has led her to visit all 50 states and 30 countries (and counting.) She especially loves traveling to destinations around the world where she can study with masters teachers of improv.